Le Bel Été 4 star campsite in the Cévennes in Anduze in the Gard
Le Bel Été campsite in the Cévennes in Anduze in the Gard welcomes you from April 1st to September 30th, with its 97 shaded pitches.
A friendly small-scale 4-star campsite in the Cévennes (Gard), located in Anduze in the South of France, offering a high standard of service.
Free activities, which will delight young and old alike, will be on offer in high season, during the day and in the evening.
Our campsite offers you the following activities for your holidays in the Cévennes
- A swimming pool for campers only, 2 water slides and a giant game area for children with 6 slides.
- In summer (July and August), dance evenings, lotto events, board games, night-lit swimming pool, circus.
- Sport: Bowls, Volleyball, Mini Golf, Ping-pong, Walking, Cycling, Swimming, Fitness....
- Free children’s activities: Quad, Water Ball followed by a foam game, zip line over the river, mini-golf, games of skill and balance, bowls tournament, ping-pong, football…
Map of Le Bel Été campsite in Anduze
Le Bel Eté Campsite in the Cévennes Local Attractions
Places to visit near the campsite : Gorges du Gardon, the Cévennes, Anduze, the Pont du Gard, Mialet, Saint Jean du Gard, Alès, Uzes, Nimes, Aigues Mortes, the Ardèche...
Our campsite in the Cévennes (Gard) to discover the region
The Cévennes National Park.
The Bambouseraie d’Anduze, Le Train à Vapeur des Cévennes (steam train), La Grotte de Trabuc, La Grotte des Demoiselles, Le Pont du Gard
Your holidays at the campsite in the Cévennes near the Ardèche
- Canoeing down the Gorges de l'Ardèche
- Visiting la Grotte Chauvet
- The Ardèche train
- Le Mont Gerbier de Jonc
- Climbing or hiking at Le cirque de Gens
- Le Pont du Diable